Qualification Verification ServicesNeed to verify qualification?
i-Check Data Solutions offer qualification verification services to companies and recruitment agencies that would like to verify the qualifications of job applicants and prospective employees.
We can process and verify any of the following qualifications:
- Matric Qualification Verification.
- SA Technical Certificates Verification.
- SA Tertiary Qualification Verification (Degrees, Diplomas, and Certificates)
- SA Tertiary (Short Courses)
- All Archived SA Qualifications
It is vital for an employer to verify the qualifications of prospective employees. Many people add tons of false qualifications to their resumes, ultimately committing fraud. This can result in employing an employee that is incapable of performing their duties as needed.
i-Check has the ability to verify via state organizations the South African Matric (Grade 12) and all senior certificate qualifications both pre-and post-1992.
We are also able to verify higher qualifications through our partnership network. i-Check Data Solutions can offer an affordable service with a high level of accuracy and fast turnaround times on all verification’s.
Need to verify qualification?
Send us a message now:
Qualification Checks on Documents
I-Check Data Solutions can assist any client who needs to conduct qualification checks on employees or prospective employees. In order to process a client’s request for a candidate’s qualification background check, i-Check requires the following information and supporting documents of the candidate in question:
- South African Identity Number (If there is no Identity number available for the candidate, then we require a passport number and the nationality of the candidate)
- First name (it is extremely important that all first names be supplied with the application)
- Maiden name (If applicable. Omission of this information may lead to inaccurate results)
- Date of birth
- Name of the Educational institution that awarded the candidates qualification
We encourage our clients to provide as much supporting documentation as it will help to speed up turnaround times.
Please be aware that our clients are hereby reminded that they are required to maintain signed copies of all personal indemnity forms received from verification subjects. At the request of i-Check Data Solutions, the client may be required to forward through a copy of the signed personal indemnity form to i-Check before background verification checks can commence.
Matric Certificate Verification
South Africa is currently experiencing record levels of unemployment. The most affected target group is the youth. There is also been a noticeable increase in the number of Matric Certificates that indicate risk during the verification process.
There are several reasons why candidates may be enticed to falsify their Matric results:
- Candidate may falsify their grades or subjects to gain entry to an institution of higher learning.
- Candidates may have dropped out or failed their final year and instead of resitting the exams or completing their education they choose to purchase a fake Matric Certificate.
With the developments in technology, the quality of the fraudulent certificates is making harder to detect them based on face value. It is therefore vital that companies and recruitment agencies conduct Matric Certificate verification screens on each candidate to determine whether the disclosed documents are in fact genuine.
When background qualification checks on Matric qualifications are requested, we will require:
- The province in which the school was located.
- The year in which the qualification was awarded.
- (if available) the student number. From our experience the more information provided the quicker the turnaround time.
- If possible, we will require a copy of the candidate’s certificates and or qualifications
Please be aware that our clients are hereby reminded that they are required to maintain signed copies of all personal indemnity forms received from verification subjects. At the request of i-Check Data Solutions, the client may be required to forward through a copy.