Identity fraud prevention in South Africa
Our team at i-Check Data Solutions have put together this article about identity fraud prevention in South Africa. Identity fraud is costing South African Businesses billions of rand’s each year in lost income. Almost daily we are hearing about victims of fraud related activity.
- Recently a leading local retail group reportedly suffers losses of up to R 12 million a month as a result of fraudulent activity.
- A major South African vehicle finance company reported that 60% of the credit applications that they processed had documentation problems, with 30% of applicants actually supplying fraudulent identity documents.
- The local healthcare industry also reports losses of as much as R 13 billion a year, much of which is directly caused by identity fraud.
In order to counter such huge losses its vital that individuals and companies make use of identity fraud prevention systems to make sure they know who they are dealing with.
i-Check Data Solutions has a number of affordable solutions that can help your company to identify individuals and businesses that could be high risk to co-operate with. Our credit verification and consumer trace solutions are affordable and offer instant piece of mind.
With data on over:
- 40 million active credit consumers.
- 4 million registered South African companies.
- 9.5 million active directors.
We are able to empower you with valuable information that will let your business thrive and avert unnecessary risk.
If you would like to know more about this service or our other affordable and powerful products, please do not hesitate to contact us today!
In order to become a user please register your details by following the link LOGIN.